Thursday, January 21, 2010

Being With Him....

Oh God You are my God, Early I will seek You, My soul thirsts for You, my flesh longeth for You, in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water.
Psalm 63:1
"Though we cannot be always thinking of God, we may be always employed in His service. There must be intervals of our communion with Him, but there must be not intermission of our attachment to Him." -borrowed from Tommy Tenney's "Mary's Prayers & Martha's Recipies"
Don't let the book title scare you, I promise it's not a book about Women in ministry..lol. It's a book about not only being intimate with God but learning how to make time and have time for God. In our busy life, we often forget, He is there, sitting right beside us, waiting for us to talk with Him, worship Him and love Him. Today....don't forget He is close.
Love you! Liz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great word, very encouraging, and what I needed today! Thanks Liz