Monday, January 25, 2010

Have you ever said.....

"I can't take this anymore!" I have many times. At my most intense moment of stress I have uttered the words that even further solidified my belief of not being able to "handle life". But, looking at this phrase I discovered something that changed me forever. The phrase says..."I can't...." The deal is, I CAN'T! But, He can. I have two scriptures below that I think may help with this, these words certainly helped me discover that....I try so hard to handle life on my own...but I am much better off when I hand it over to Him! The Creator, my Creator, my "Life Manager". Bless you today as you continue to sow seeds into your future!

And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficent for thee, for My strenth is
made perfect in weakness." Most gladly therefore will I glory rather in my
infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9

He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; Psalm 62:2a


No comments: